Personal Locator Beacon ACR ResQLink PLB 375 NZ Coded
includes the $50 cash back Visa pezzy card, Floating Pouch plus a custom Heavy Duty fluro pouch
Be prepared for the unpredictable
Small but tough, the ACR ResQLink PLB 375,
GPS-enabled rescue beacon suited for outdoor adventures of all sizes. Should you run into an unexpected survival situation, the ResQLink PLB will relay your location to a network of search and rescue satellites, allowing local first responders to more easily get you home safe and sound.
Easy to use
Even in extreme conditions and situations, the ResQLink activates easily. Just deploy the antenna and press the ON button. With its powerful 66-channel GPS it guides rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position.
At 153g and topping just 11.4cm, the ResQLink is Small enough to easily be carried in a pocket, clipped to a backpack or stored inside an inflatable life jacket.
With three levels of integrated signal technology – GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability – the ResQLink quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites. A built-in strobe light provides visibility during night rescues.
with the push of a button, you can easily test internal electronics and GPS functionality.
If you use it…ACR will replace it, Free of Charge. Simply submit your story on their Survivor Club link, send them back your used beacon so they can have it mounted on our Wall of Fame and they’ll send you a brand new beacon of equal or greater value.
ACR ResQLink PLB with GPS Features:
- No Subscription Fees
- Super Bright LED Strobe
- Onboard 66-Channel GPS
- Self-Test and GPS Test Features
- Typical Performance 30 Hours
- Non-Hazmat Battery
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Programmed for New Zealand Registration
ACR ResQLink PLB with GPS Specifications:
- Product Number: 2881
- Model Number: PLB-375
- Size: 1.3 x 1.9 x 3.9" (3.3 x 4.8 x 9.9 cm)
- Weight: 130grams with lanyard
- Battery, Class: Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
- Battery, Replacement Interval: Replacement due six (6) years from date of manufacture or after emergency use
- Buoyant Flotation Pouch Provided (Will Not Float Without Pouch)
- Operation: 2 steps: deploy antenna, press ON button. Give clear view of sky
- Waterproof: 16.40 ft (5 m) @ 1hr., 33 ft (10 m) @10 min. Factory tested @ 70°F, exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements
- Battery, Operational Life: Exceeds required 24 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Battery, Storage: -40°F to + 158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Radiated Power: 6.3W (406 MHz); 50mW +/-3dB (121.5 MHz)
- Frequency 406 MHz / 121 MHz Homing
- Accessories: Attachment clip included
- Material: High Impact UV Resistant Plastic
- Colour: ACR-treuse (high visibility yellow)
- Activation: Manual
- Approvals: Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, Canada, R&TTE, Australia, New Zealand
- Limited Warranty: 5 years
- Lead Free: Yes
- Made in the U.S.A. to New Zealand Specifications